We offer classes to fit everyone's needs, with coaches that can accommodate each athlete's unique ability.
CrossFit 101 is our starter program for anyone considering CrossFit. It will teach you tons of information that you can aid your fitness program and give you the chance to try out CrossFit to see if it is right for you.
CrossFit 101 includes:
- 4 personal training sessions ($240 value)
- 1 Nutrition session ($60 value)
- 2 weeks of unlimited classes ($95 value)
- All for just $100 and you can bring a friend or family member with you for free.
Mondays & Wednesdays 5,6,8,11:30,4:30,5:30
CrossFit is a group program that provides constantly changing, functional movement at high intensity. The program combines elements of gymnastics, weightlifting, and aerobic exercise to deliver a comprehensive and fun workout that builds a strong, lean body capable of doing anything.
Mondays & Wednesdays
Tuesdays & Thursdays
This class is purely focused on learning and perfecting the Olympic Lifts. Those lifts are the Snatch and Clean & Jerk. These lifts are very helpful in sports and CrossFit and they teach your body to create power.
All classes are taught by USA Weightlifting Level 1 Coaches.
(High Intensity Interval Training)
Monday - Thursdays
6:30pm -7:30 pm
Tuesdays & Fridays 8am-9am
Here, we combine free weights with squats, lunges, and high-interval exercises so that you can build strength according to your own body type and goals. This class is perfect for someone not interested in CrossFit but wants the intense push from trainers.
This might be right for you if:
- You prefer the private attention of a trainer
- Group classes seem scary
- Multiple medical conditions
- Haven't worked out in a really long time
- Specific goals like sports or such